Re: [IP] pump lump

What did I write and to whom? I don't believe I wrote this as I have been
diabetic for 34 or about years. I have been on a pump for 2 1/2 years and
I sometimes get pump bumps. I din't realize they were fat deposits. I
thought they were irritations of the site with various types of reactions.
Anyrate describe the fat deposits, I am curious what John Walsh meant by
that. Thanks, Roz