Re: [IP] tubing

Michelle,
I have noticed the same whiteness on the tubing of the silhoette. When I
called minimed they said something had happened in the heating process.
Don't worry, it won't leak. I have been using them for a month, even
from different lots and the same thing happens but they are completely
functional.

Rona