Re: [IP] Re: drawbacks

Judy,
I have a similar problem wtih constant lows. That is why my doctor
reccomended the pump. I often don't feel the symptoms coming on, which
is extremely frightening to me. If I awaken in my sleep (nightmares-of
course) My bg could be as low as 30, and I feel like I'm dying,driping
in sweat. Not only that, but I am so exhausted from the ups and downs.
If I awaken in the night I'm tired all day, and visa/versa.

However, since I have started the pump this hasn't been an issue for me.
I try to be extremely careful with my calculations, after all I am a
scientist.

RonA