[IP] tubing

I just switched over to the silhoette and i have noticed little lines in
the tubing running the length of the tubing about an eighth of an inch
long all the way around the tube in several spots on the tubing...not
being able to inspect it close up i assumed it was residue from the
adhesive they use to wrap around the tubing in the packaging...then i
thought it was an eighth of an inch bubble bubble but it didn't move
during a bolus...come to find out it these little lines...I am wondering
if this was a manufacturing error or if this was due to several
crimpings?...it does not seem to be leaking... always the
detective...Michelle Piper at email @ redacted

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]