Re: [IP] Sleep Glorious Sleep

>For me, sleep is one of the FEW luxuries I CAN afford, and I will sleeep in
at
>every opportunity...of course, now the meter and dex tabs are right there
in
>the bed with me (since nothing is 8-(  ), and I will crack my eyes open to
do
>a check...then adjust insulin or injest glucose and roll back over for
another
>couple of hours.
>
>Sara,
    Now that it is possible, to sleep and get by with it, and that is what
makes you happy, by all means go for it! That is the beauty of the pump! It
may not be a cure but dearly beloved it is close enough for me. I don't
imagine I will be around for the cure but let me say if I don't I am happy
with this substitute. I survived a long time on the other side of the fence
but believe me the grass is much sweeter over here.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted