Re: [IP] Lily's highs

In addition to her cold, she may have an infection you don't know about yet.

As it relates to butts - I know when I inject in my butt, I don't get the same
reaction to the insulin as I do in my stomach and both of them are different
from absorbtion in the legs.  I have never tried the pump in the butt area,
but currently I am still using my legs since I think my blood flow has been
diverted since the surgery to healing in that area.

I hate to mention this...maybe she is going through puberty????? and that
opens up a whole NEW can of worms!

Sara