Re: [IP] A1C and efficacy of regimen

Randall,
I also work in continuing education for nurses, mainly teaching about diabetes
care. It is so frustrating to get new info into some people's brains, but I am
trying to make a dent.  I would love to know the name of the textbook you are
referring to . I can get an action plan going with American Association of
Diabetes Educators to push removal of that book off the lidt for nursing
programs.  The professional nursing magazines are more up to date than
textbooks, anyway.
Thanks
Barbara