Re: [IP] Re:Lifescan's "One Touch" software

Hi Denise-

You can FAX directly from the OneTouch software by using Microsoft Fax
or anyother Fax Software Program.

You simply set up your current printer as the Fax port and then do File,
Print from the InTouch program.

I find that it works best with WinFax.  When I use Microsoft Fax, my fax
fill in screens stay "behind" the InTouch printer status display
screen.  The InTouch printer status screen can't be moved or minimized,
so it sort of gets in the way.

This has worked very well for me, so I've never needed to export the
data in order to fax it someplace.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper