Re: [IP] Meter accuracy

I have been testing the dex for my Pharmarcy thru bayer corp. They supply me
with the strips and also the computer software and cable  I find it to be
accurate for most of my bgs, but last week I was running in the high 300"s for
no apparent reason. I thought I would compare it to my accu check advantage
and found  out  I was only in the high 200"s. I have been doing comparison
tests on and off and for some strange reason it seems to be about 80 to 100
points above the accu chek only on high bgs. It is very compact and does not
require a huge drop of blood. I have been using accu chek meters since 1979
and I really am not sure if I want to change things now.
The software is called WInglucofacts it's a bit confusing . It downloads from
the meter and then you add in your insulin  doses . I don't think it has a
place to add carbs for carb counting. It will graph your blood sugars and give
averages for the day of the week and for difrent times
has anyone  in the group tried the Dex and the software? If yes let me know