Re: [IP] Re: Sally needs HELP.

> In general, when eating Chinese food, I try to steer away from
> anything with sauce, since there is generally a fair amount of sugar
> in the sauces.

Probably not the sugar, it is the arrowroot or cornstarch, whichever
they use, in the sauce.  There may be as much as 15 grams of carbo
just in the sauce.

I don't have the book in front of me, but you can look up the carbo
in a teaspoon of arrowroot or couple tps of cornstarch. There is
usually at least this much in an order of most chinese food,
sometimes more.  When I cook this stuff at home I use those kinds of
quantities.