Re: [IP] Re:

Buddy Barber wrote:

> But do all diabetics necessarily value this as highly as we do?
>
> John,
> I DEFINITELY DO!
>
> Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

Buddy,

I feel that I am fighting to survive every day of my life. I am
extremely health consious.  The pump is a tool that I am now using to
help me acheive that goal. I excercise intensely, am on a homeopathic
diet, and hope for the best life possible. my husband is a cancer
survivor in many ways. I just thank G-d for all the good things in life
that he has given me, and I have alot. I have two beautiful children
that I love with all my hear and soul. I plan on getting old and
watching them grow. Without your health you have nothing, so I fight.

Rona