Re: [IP] Re: drawbacks

Judy,

Sorry to hear about the snow and all the trouble it has caused. I don't
have this manual. But it sounds like the sensitvity factor you are
talking about. 100 being your goal and each unit of insulin brings you
down 42 pts. Each unit of insulin would bring me down 70 pts. I would
think, considering your low in the am that you may have a different
sensitivity factor.

Rona