[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #152

     Anyone on 'self' insurance or in need of basic supplies:

     I just found a NEW box of MiniMed MMT-111 (Sof-set w/polyfin tubing
     and antibacterial dressing, 42 inch tubing) with another 8-10 thrown
     in for extras.

     I also found a box of 100 Smith + Nephew IB3000 High MVP Transparent
     Dressing (#4007)

     If anyone would like these I'm willing to trade or give up or whatever
     (I really really badly want one of those new meters but I think I'm
      gonna have to wait till release).

     Please send me a private e-mail if you are interested.

     The box is at work in NYC for anyone in need who lives here.