Re: [IP] Halfway point

Yerachmiel,

I never had the operation but I have suffered from carpul tunnel.  It
turned out to be a symptom of hypothyroidism. Once I started taking
synthroid it started easing up. It took me just about a year to
completely recover and lift weights as I normally did in the past. I
still wear a brace an am extremely careful. It was very paiinful-I
thought I broke my fingers.

Going off topic for a moment: With pesach just around the corner I'm
starting to get ready. I usually go to schicks for sugar free Pesach
cakes, but it is a shlep from Westchester were I live. Are there any
places in Queens just as good? I am strictly kosher.

thanks,
Rona