[IP] Give up on forum

     >>Well Michael,  I was about ready to give up in this forum. I am not
     >>trying to come across as a medical expert, I am not.  I'm a diabetic
     >>before I am anything else.  I also can be wrong, and often am.  It
     >>is seldom, however, that I've tried participating in a forum where
     >>the participants are hostile towards healthcare workers

     I'm one of the most severe offenders (having been diabetic longest and
     having gone through some severe lapses of thinking amoung medical
     workers).

     I DO NOT mean that ALL medical workers stink.  Note that I AM on a
     pump, I AM using Humalog and I DO get lots of blood work from count
     Dracula (and input on how to 'spice' it better).

     My problem comes when a professional (and not ONLY a health care one,
     but thats what this forum is for) doesn't know enough to say "I don't
     know".