[IP] More Abuse of Health Care Pros. . .

In a message dated 98-03-10 08:03:08 EST, Buddy wrote:

>  Judy,
>      We are not ALL hostile at ALL healthcare professionals. Just those that
>  have seemed to have lost all their common sense. The ones that I know you
>  have encountered that pull some of these ignorant acts that we see clearly
>  is not in our best interests. There are these types in all walks of life,
it
>  makes no difference where you look.

EXACTLY MY POINT - NOTHING PERSONAL JUDY - DON'T BE SO SENSITIVE!!  BARBARA
ALSO KNOWS I DON'T MEAN HER "PERSONALLY" WHEN I RANT.

By the way Buddy, why not go for blood - do or do - not there is no try.  I am
sure you dont have a folder with MY expert opinions.  God knows "heart-felt"
are not always "expert"

*-)=8 xoxx
sara