Re: [IP] Re: Abuse of Health Care Pros. . .

Judy:
    Now, I understand even better your personal role in all of this.  I too am
a cancer pt., currently in the midst of chemo for breast cancer, & I think
those who work in oncology are a truly a special group (from my experience) as
far as sensitivity to their pts.' needs..... You have a very unique
perspective on the medical field from your own health situation & the role
you've played professionally.  Too bad we can't foregt about Dolly the sheep,
and clone caring, dedicated nurses like yourself!!!!

Renee