Re: [IP] Chinese Food was Sally needs Help

In a message dated 98-03-09 22:45:10 EST, Michael writes:

>  Yep, that's it.  You can actually estimate it pretty well if you
>  always eat at the same place. They are very consistent about the way
>  they make the sauces.

Unlike poor buddy, who has to drive 120 miles for _passable_ chinese fare, I
live in NYC, where there is a different Chinese place on every corner, and 2
in the middle of each block.....there is only 1 place that makes cold sesame
noodles the "right" way (in my humble opinion), but every one I have tried so
far (at least 6 or 7) has a different and yet delicious variation on chicken
lo mein, which is usually what I order...and every one has had a different
effect on my bs!  Not to mention the varietal sweet and sour soups, which I
also enjoy with my diet coke! (caffeine free)

8-)

I LOVE chinese food...and just deal with the highs as they come along.

Sara