Re: [IP] Re: Abuse of Health Care Pros. . .

Actually, I might be a professional, but I don't know how to open a folder.
So maybe you can give me instructions.  I told you guys that's why I came into
this group in the first place.  Hopefully to learn.  I have had lots of
problems with the health care industry and my diabetes.  I guess that is why I
let the criticism get to me.  I marched on Washington, DC.  I am an Activist
when it comes to health care issues so I do care more that people realize.  I
don't sit at home on my butt either.  I'm out there talking to my congressman,
other congressman in all my patients districts, my senators, and any senator
on Health Appropriations committee.  Find out about the PARCA bill pending,
the Stark II bill and Kyl-Archer bill, all pending.  They are very important
issues in health care today.  I could use some help.
Judy P.  RN, BSN