Re: [IP] A1C and efficacy of regimen

Michael,

I'm glad you replied to this, because I was starting to get an itchy trigger
finger ;-).

I do have a question, though: Can you provide the reference for your HbA1c
formula?  Or is it an empirical one?

Also, from what I understand, the nonlinear nature of the glycosylation
process tends to cause HbA1c readings to more closely reflect the overall BG
levels (area under the curve) for the last 30 days or so, rather than 90
(which is simply the average life span of a red blood cell).

DanO
--------