[IP] Halfway point

     I realized today that in about a year I'll hit my 'halfway' point:
     over half of my diabetic life on tne pump (the rest on multiple
     injections).

     Diagnosed in Nov '61:  diabetic  36 1/4 years
     Pump in Jun '80:       pumping   almost 18 years.

     Curious to know how many people on list have passed this point.

     Also: anyone had Carpul Tunnel operation and then had to either repeat
     or do something to 'calm down' their hands?  They are begining to hurt
     again (I've got to either slow down my typing or start to USE Dragon
     Dictate).