Re: [IP] Hooked up for 1 week

Vicki,

Congratulations! the first week for me was a disaster, starting with my
softset popping out the first time I ever bolused! Well, I learned to
switch to the silohuettes quickly among other things. Always carry extra
supplies with you wherever you go (insulin, inf sets
resevoir,syringes,strips,alcohol etc.) just in case of emergencies.

An another thing, put your pump in a cushy tennis sock when you sleep!

Rona