[IP] The Formula for A1C

I have been told that from my hospital that the formula for calculating the
bg average from the hba1c is as follow:

("Hba1c value"  * 33.3) - 86 = average bloodsuger.

(For me I have to divide the answer by 18 because I count in mmol)

Can anyone confirm this formula?

Erik Wold

E-mail private: email @ redacted