Re: [IP] A1C and efficacy of regimen

Well Michael,  I was about ready to give up in this forum. I am not trying to
come across as a medical expert, I am not.  I'm a diabetic before I am
anything else.  I also can be wrong, and often am.  It is seldom, however,
that I've tried participating in a forum where the participants are hostile
towards healthcare workers.   Mistakes have been made in every area of my
life, from financial to physical to personal, but I don't get angry at all
lawyers, doctors,nurses, construction workers, etc.  I have only tried to
share my many experiences with others, while searching for answers to my own
questions about my disease.  I get scared and confused on occasion, but I
always know there is someone out there, somewhere, who is willing to give me a
hand.
Judy P. RN, BSN