Re: [IP] peanut butter for buddy

Woah, hold up here. I thought this is what the pump was for? Eat what you
want. Why don't I just eat a handful of peanuts? Too easy?
    Sorry, but I'm in the mood to argue tonight and YOU won't even
co-operate. When you coming down to Texas? Somebody told me you wanted to
kick some butt. Now I can't even get an argument.
    I am glad your feeling good again. Can't wait to see that scar your
bragging about!

Later Pal,

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted