Re: [IP] Doctors needing control

In a message dated 98-03-07 01:24:55 EST, Judy writes:

>  I found this letter confusing.  Her doctor switched her to one basal rate?
>  This isn't even close to being logical.

Just another shining example of why certain "professionals" in the medical
field OUGHT to be "blamed" for problems.  This doctor probably has alot of
patients on this regimine (sp?)  "Pity" is the word that comes to mind first,
when I think about the poor people he is training in this method, followed by
"lawsuit" for the ones who someday are able to educate themselves enough to
realize he is a QUACK.

Sara - who blames Buddy for ALLLLLLLLL my problems, even the ones I have
balancing my checkbook