Re: [IP] DOC'S APPROVAL FOR PUMP THERAPY

When I first went on pump in 1993, I changed doctor specifically for that
purpose - Nasty Nassberg was the only one in town who was "doing" them.
However, his idea of communication and understanding between patient and
doctor was along the lines of Hitler - As soon as I got underway and had
figured it out, and had made friends with his CDE, I said c'ya to Nassberg.

I was pretty much doctorless, going to the CDE for any quetions, until she
told me about this great new doctor in town, who was not only pro-pump, but a
caring, kind, intelligent and well-educated individual (I am SURE it has
nothing to do with her being FEMALE).  So I saw Tammy (how many doctors do YOU
know that let you call them by their first name???) until she went and had a
baby...dammit

Sara