Re: [IP] Hooked up for 1 week

Way to go Vicki!!!  I started on my pump last Tuesday (the day after
you).  Everything has been going well.  I was so proud of myself when I
changed the first set by myself.  Only took one try.  Lots of luck to
you.  I bet you're as elated as I am right now.  I can't believe the bg
improvements I have had in only one week.  I thought it would be a month
or two before I saw any definitive results, but my meter is popping out
these incredibly happy bg numbers all the time now!!

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI