Re: [IP] water on pump

having the pump attached has saved me at least twice from getting thrown into
a pool by a bunch of drunk friends and over-exuberant cast members - hey no, I
scream -I got my $5,000 pump on....At the time, I wasn't using the tender, or
these are the kind of poeple who would have held me down and unattached me
just to be able to throw me in...but I guess they didn't want to risk my wrath
(smart!!!)

Sara