Re: [IP] New Diet

I would think eating nothing but protein, might be a little hard on the
kidneys.  I'm taking ace inhibtors and am on a low protein diet to
prevent/slow down kidney damage.

Also, I would think that your energy levels might not be the best with
little or no carbohydrates in your diet.

Becky C.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI