Re: [IP] Books

Hi Katie-

I purchased a GREAT book at Barnes & Noble last week-end.  I'm new to
carb counting and this book has been very helpful.

THE COMPLETE BOOK OF FOOD COUNTS (Paperback)
by Corinne T. Netzer

770 pages of nothing but food items with:
Calories
Amt of Protein grams
Amt of Carbohydrate grams
Amt of Fat grams
Amt of Cholesterol milligrams
Amt of Sodium milligrams
Amt of Fiber grams

I mainly purchased it for Carb Counting purposes, but the calories and
fat gram listings are very helpful also.  The book is well organized and
it's very easy to find the items you're looking for.

This book lists every edible food type known to man and beast.  Also
LOTS of prepackaged foods, frozen foods, brand name foods and any fast
food chain in the country.  If you need assistance with carb counting,
this is THE book to get.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper