Re: [IP] New Diet

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!

These high protein diets can be effective in weight loss programs, and,
within moderation and for short periods of time, do little harm to a
person with normal kidney function.  However, with a diabetic, these
diets stress out the kidneys with all of the excess protein and toxins.
Talk to a dietician who works with patients who are diabetic, or have
kidney damage.  This could cause extreme kidney problems very quickly in
a diabetic.