RE: [IP] Just returned from my overnight at E.R.

Not to get on your case or anything, but I wouldn't go to the hospital with
a blood sugar in the 400's unless I had other medical conditions that
warranted it.  I once was over 500 (due to way too little insulin for the
amount of food I ate, but that is another story concerning the dangers of
grazing at health food stores), so I called my doctor who talked to me about
what to do.  At home, I gradually brought it down by the next day.  I don't
know what the ER could have done that I couldn't do myself.  This is a case
where I think I am better off doing it myself, with my doctor available by
phone if really necessary.

- Jodi