Re: [IP] Soft sets vs Silohuettes??

You might want to look into the availability of the PureLine Comfort sets.
They've been around for several years now, and are basically the model that
MM used to design the Silhouette.

My Comfort sets say "Make in Denmark" on the back.  I believe a company
called Chronimed distributes them.

HTH,
DanO
--------