Re: [IP] Soft sets vs Silohuettes??

John,  I started using Disetronic's Tenders with my MM507 several months ago
and have become a strong advocate for this type of infusion set.  I can leave
the set in for up to six days and have no rash or redness after removal.  The
Disetronic number in the US is 1-800-280-7801, give them a call and they will
send you some free samples of the sets, be sure to ask for the free video of
"how to" use the sets.

Best of luck, keep us posted your progress.

Billie