Re: [IP] New Meter Trial

Would this by chance be the Accu-Chek Complete meter?  If so, Boehringer has
now released it to the general public.  It is shipping to a few pharmacies,
two of which are Phar-Mor and Walgreen's.

After accosting the manager at my local Walgreen's, however, I found out
that I probably won't see one on store shelves for at least 2 weeks.  They
don't consider BG meters to be "hot" items, so they're just drop-shipped
from the warehouse to random pharmacies at random intervals.

If this is the meter you're being given the opportunity to try out, take two
and send me one!  ;-)

DanO
--------