Re: [IP] Soft sets vs Silohuettes??

The silohuette is identical to the following.
Comfort Set and the TenderSet.   Comfort Set is a trademark of
Maersk Medical. Tender Set is a trademark of
Disetronic Medical Systems, Inc.
Disetronic is a European company with the
main office in Switzerland
see:  http://www.disetronic.ch/a_organ.htm

I am sure you can get one of the other two in Europe. I understand they
are all made by one company anyway.

Michael