Re: [IP] Soft sets vs Silohuettes??

John,
The sihouettes are brand new here. I just received my new order this
past week and I requested them a month ago!! They told me that all the
silohuettes (42 and 23 inch) were on back order. Try to be patient and
persistant at the same time. Find out why they were not approved to send
to Europe, speak to someone higher up in management. This does not sound
right or maybe it's just a matter of time and red tape. Give them a call
this week and maybe they will have some to send you. Please let me know
i1f there is a way I can help.

Rona