Re: [IP] Just returned from my overnight at E.R.

Did you try taking a shot with a regular needle instead of using the pump?
What do you think caused the rise in blood sugar?  THat usually happens to me
when I eat a dinner very high in fat and the blood sugar keeps rising with no
end
in sight... but it always comes down.. Sounds like you would have done fine by
yourself (since they didn't help much)
Forrest