Re: [IP] Just returned from my overnight at E.R.

Yerachmiel,

>  They were blazing mad that I didn't let them control things (and that
>       I refused to eat their breakfast due to its very non-kosher nature)

Sorry to hear about your escapades with the ER. Just reinforces what others on
the list have been saying;  We really DO know more about this disease than
most medical personnel.  But about the non-kosher breakfast....  Didn't you
say it was a Jewish hospital??  Surely they didn't try to give you bacon or
something like that?

Mary Jean