Re: Re: [IP] Re:Lifescan's "One Touch" software

In a message dated 3/7/98 4:27:16 PM, Michael wrote:

<<Does anyone know what offers are available for OneTouch box lids know?
Haven't seen any recently.>>

Michael,

I don't think there is a promotion going on right now.  The last one was in
the fall.  I have plenty saved up for the next one.  You might want to give
them a call, the numbers on the box.  That way you could get on their mailing
list and will know when a promotion comes up.

Marti