Re: [IP] water on pump

Laurie B.
I had a similar experience with my MM507 pump.  I was in the Cayman Islands
and just dived right in with my snorkeling stuff on and my pump!  It occurred
to me rather quickly that I still had the pump on, so I swam back to the boat
and disconnected. I was sure the salt water would ruin it (as from experience
of dropping my glucometer in the Gulf of Mexico and ruining it completely),
but the pump was absolutely fine. I didn't have to change tubings, sites,
nothing.  What a relief.  Maybe that will keep others from panicking if they
accidently jump into water!!  LOL....
Judy P.