Re: [IP] Re:Lifescan's "One Touch" software

I have experence with the One Touch software, and it is really great to
compile blood sugar readings for graphing and record keeping purposes.  I
really like not having to write down any of my blood sugars.  The doctor that
I see (endo.) really likes the readability of the charts.  I bought the
program for $59.95 along with one touch points.  They also have wonderful tech
support.  The only problems I have found with the program is the compatibility
of the readings.  The program has its own format for displaying the readings
so it is impossable to export the data into another spreadsheet program.  That
also makes it impossible to fax from my own PC.  If anyone has had more
success in this then I, please respond.  I would recomend it this program as I
feel it is a good piece of software.

Denise