Re: [IP] Soft sets vs Silohuettes??

Kevin,

For me there is no comparison, The silohuette is the only choice!
I started with the softset, and I couldn't believe my eyes when the
thing popped right out of me-tape and all- It really hurt. I'm slender
and muscular, it limits my site selection. The silohuette goes in on an
angle. It also has an extremely soft cannula more than the soft set. In
fact I sent back all my softsets in exchange for silohuettes. And I
can't stand that quick release, how annoying. Thes silohuette releases
right at the site! it's wonderful!- nothing hangs out. If you haven't
tried it call minimed for a free sample!

Rona