Re: [IP] One basal rate (was :Doctors needing control)

> After faxing my BG's to him for four weeks he told me to quit counting carbs
> and take a 14 unit bolus in the morning, a 10 unit bolus at noon, and a 12
> unit bolus at night! I asked his nurse over the phone what I was supposed to
> do try and eat to stay up with all the insulin?!!! After I refused to follow
> his directions I got a letter from him informing me that "Since he was not
> making an impact on my BG's I should find another doctor.. Hot dog! Impact.

This 'doctor' (did he graduate and actually get board certified) is
clearly a danger to his patients. You could do a great service by
reporting him to the state medical board.  He could easily kill
someone with those kind of instructions.

Michael