[IP] DOC'S APPROVAL FOR PUMP THERAPY

Hi Everyone,

It sounds to me like most people on this list had their endo/physicians
recommend that they go on the pump. Are their many people out there who
ASKED to go onto pump therapy and had their endos. say no. My endos
attitude is that I am in very good control and why would I want to play
around with that having gone almost 28 years now without
complications.(not to mention the cost involved she would say)

The other problem being, I do think the world of my doctor since I have
been going to here since I was a kid and her support means a lot.

Has anyone else encountered this sort of problem trying to get onto the
pump.
ALSO,
Does anyone else deal with Women's College Hospital in Toronto?

Bye for now,
Jo