Re: [IP] Lily needs a little help with new 'set sites'

I do quite a lot of traveling to tropical islands.  It's easier to wear a
bikini than a one-piece bathing suit, of course.  Placement of my needle is
very, very low.  You'd be surprised how low one can go, safely, that is.  I
rotate low beneath the belly-button and low around where a C-section scar may
appear.  I've never experienced a problem with placement, only with the needle
dislodging from going in and out of the water. Hope that is helpful.
Judy P.