Re: [IP] Re: drawbacks

I fall back to insulin injections when removing the pump if it is over 2 hrs.
The reason is you must clear the tubing before you reconnect. Otherwise you
get no insulin when you bolus.  This is a common mistake.  That's why it is so
essential when filling the reservoir and tubing you double check for any air
in the tubing.  The other reason is, when I say elegant, I mean the kind of
nights out that I don't carry a purse big enough for all the supplies.  It
doesn't happen often and I don't mind the injections on occasions.  I used to
take 5 shots a day.  The pump is wonderful, but a break from it on occasion
isn't such a negative.
Judy