Re: [IP] Re:Pain at sight

Since I'm a nurse, I really hate to address monetary issues and diabetes.  I
certainly don't practice what I preach to patients.  I reuse my needles for
great lengths of time on my glucometer.  If my pump clogs up and there is more
than a unit of insulin in it, I will only change the needle site, saving the
expensive tubing.  Usually, is I have to restick myself because I've chosen a
sensitive spot, I'll use the same needle.  I am not advocating this, just
suggesting ways that I have freely chosen due to the excessive cost of pump
supplies.
Judy