Re: [IP] Soft sets vs Silohuettes??

Kevin Foley wrote:

> Can some you has used both the MM soft sets and the silohuette infusion
> sets give me some opinions on their preferences. I like the soft sets a
> lot, but I'm always interested in making changes if there is something
> better or more comfortable. Thanks, I learn something new from this
> group every day.

OK, I used the MM SofSets until I found the Pureline Comfort sets, which
are effectively the same thing as the Silhouette sets. Won't consider going
back since the Silhouette (type of) set goes in slantwise, therefore giving
me a choice of how deep to sink it, therefore doesn't get pumped straight
in and out when I move which crimped or pushed out several SofSets when I
was using them. Besides which it doesn't need ANY overtaping, doesn't have
a QR disconect hanging loose to get caught in clothing, and is a LOT
simpler to use.

Ted Quick